What is DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks is a computerized program and academic advising tool designed to assist students and advisors in reviewing student degree progress. DegreeWorks re-organizes the student’s transcript by easily identifying courses completed and what courses are still required in order to fulfill degree requirements. It is the goal of 泫圖app that DegreeWorks will help students move toward graduation success.
What can DegreeWorks do for me?
- Help determine what courses a student needs to take in order to complete a major
- See how student coursework can be applied toward another major or concentration by running a ‘What If’ search
- Estimate degree completion time for a student
- Determine which courses a student has taken or transferred, and which courses count as electives
- View transfer credits and exemptions applied toward major
- View current student registration
- View pre-requisites and co-requisites for courses
- See vital student information from Banner in one screen shot - cumulative grade point average, individual course grades, student academic standing, current major, high school/ GED information, and awards already earned
Where can I find DegreeWorks?
Log in to My泫圖app and enter your user ID number and your six digit PIN. Go to ‘Student Services’ and select ‘DegreeWorks.’ Your current audit will automatically show up.